slbet come across as a traditional bookmaker and although they have only recently become established, there is much to enjoy here. The website went online in 2014 and already, there is a great choice of markets that can compete with many of the more familiar names.
Licensed in Malta, there is a 50% matched deposit bonus worth up to 100 Euros to set you on the way to what will hopefully be a very profitable relationship.
slbet Bonus Review
- Customers will receive the bonus after the deposit has been rolled over in our sportsbook in betslips which includes 3 or more events and the odd of each included event is 1.50 or above. After the bonus is received, the bonus amount must be rolled over 5 times in betslips which includes 3 or more events and the odd of each included event be 1.50 or above Example: If the bonus amount received is 50 EUR the required amount of turnover is 250 EUR (50 EUR x 5 = 250 EUR) with minimum 5(five) bets, where each betslip contains 3 or more events and the odd of each event be 1.50 or above.(1.50 x 1.60 x 1.55). The maximum stake per bet should be equal or less than the bonus.
New players at slbet can claim that welcome bonus by signing up with a few basic details and then depositing at least 20 Euros using any of the secure funding options. slbet will then issue a 50% match up to that maximum figure of 100 Euros.
Rollover terms are reasonable at 7 times the deposit plus bonus and each of the rollover bets must be made at odds of 1.95 or longer.
At the time of writing – December 2015 – there are no published details of ongoing offers for current account holders but as with all new bookies, that may well change as the company evolves.
Sports Markets / Odds
European Sports, and football in particular, dominate the schedule at slbet with all the latest matches being heavily featured at the top of the home page. The full list isn’t laid out very logically but it’s certainly a comprehensive one and reads as follows:-
Football, Basketball, Handball, Formula 1, Boxing, Motor Racing, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, American Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Table Tennis, Cricket, Darts & Australian Rules.
In addition there is an active set of politics and entertainment markets while slbet are also heavily focussed on betting in play. You won’t find them on the major comparison sites but prices are shown to compete very favourably.
There’s a relatively restricted set of funding options with this bookmaker but the most common forms of e-wallet are available so you should be OK. slbet accept Bank Transfers plus all the major debit and credit cards and in addition, you can deposit to and withdraw from your account with Skrill, Neteller and PaySafeCard.
A small commission may apply, depending on the amount you wish to withdraw so do check the FAQ section of the slbet site where this is explained in full.
Customer Service options are located at the very top left of the page and if you click on the Help button, it will reveal an e-mail address followed by a set of FAQs. These are fairly detailed but if you don’t want to scroll through everything then there is a live chat operator who can answer things in a more timely manner.
Apart from a dedicated phone line, slbet appear to have all aspects of customer service covered and they have proved to be friendly and efficient.
Although they are a very young company, there are some very impressive aspects to slbet and their sportsbook operation. The welcome bonus up to 100 Euros is quite a healthy one in today’s crowded industry and they score very well with a wide list of sporting markets and live betting.
It would be nice to see some offers for regular players being introduced but if you want the basics of betting – competitive odds and a good choice of options, then you’ll find them here.
- 50% matched deposit welcome offer worth up to 100 Euros
- Comprehensive set of effective help facilities
- Very wide list of sporting markets plus specials
- Site has been badly translated into English and can be hard to follow
- Available markets are laid out in a fairly random order
|Company Name:||Sport Life Betting Ltd.|
|Other Games Offered:||slbet Casino slbet Live Casino slbet Games|
|Restricted Countries:||FranceGreeceUnited KingdomUnited States of America|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU)|
|Deposit Options:||Bank TransferecoPayzMastercardNetellerPaySafeCardSkrillUkashVisaVisa DebitVisa Electron|
|Withdrawal Options:||NetellerSkrillVisaVisa DebitVisa Electron|