Having announced their arrival with two big football sponsorship deals, including a tie in with historic Aston Villa, EnergyBet now have to build on that publicity and prove they are a sportsbook worthy of signing up with.
They are currently licensed in Malta and their reputation is growing but what could you expect as a new customer?
EnergyBet Bonus Review
- Bet £10 Get £10Key Terms : 18+. The UK only. Available for new players who have registered at EnergyBet after 31.08.2020 and valid only for their first qualifying Sportsbook bet. Cash stakes only. Min. £10 deposit required. Min. total odds of 3/4. Min. odds for each selection 1/4. Bonus amount £10. Bonus funds to be wagered 1x on odds of 4/5 or higher. Bets placed for both sides, with the same outcome and for the same event, will be disqualified. Virtual Sports bets do not qualify. Cashed out bets do not qualify. Other T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org. Please bet responsibly.
- 25% AccA Bonus Bet up to €50 + Get 100% Odds BoostKey Terms : 18+, Welcome Bonus offer is available only for the new players who registered a new EnergyBet account. Welcome Bonus will be available only to players who make at least one real money deposit of a minimum of €10 (or currency equivalent) to their EnergyBet account. Player must be aged 18 years or older (or min. legal age, depending on the region) and hold only one account open with EnergyBet. Standard Bonus Terms and Conditions – Sport apply.
If you’d previously been put off by the delay in issuing a welcome bonus then wait no more as EnergyBet have now introduced a 50 Euro maximum offer for new customers. It’s a 100% match on opening deposits and it only needs 10 Euros as a minimum credit to trigger it.
Better still, the rollover is fair at 5x bonus and deposit at odds of 1.75 or greater so check all terms and conditions as the introduction of this offer makes it a good time to get on board.
There is a good mainland European focus at EnergyBet with sports such as football and ice hockey given extensive coverage and news updates. The full list of sports is a healthy one too although it isn’t laid out very logically on the home page.
Here are the markets that you can enjoy:
Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Cricket, American Football, Handball, Volleyball, Winter Sports, MMA, Baseball, Aussie Rules, Motorsport, Badminton, Bandy, Boxing, Chess, Cycling, Darts, Field Hockey, Futsal, Golf, Hurling, Netball, Pesapallo, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Water Polo, Surfing.
EnergyBet also feature eSports but the titles of each game are mixed in with the main sportsbook list so it can be confusing. On the positive side, that is a really strong list and research has shown some good prices across most of those markets.
Positive areas continue with one of the biggest lists of funding options you will see. Main eWallets are here along with the really obscure ones so no matter where you are in the world, you should be able to find a method as long as you are not residing in a restricted country.
Skrill and Neteller are here and they line up alongside Sofort, Yandex, PaysafeCard, Trustly, EuTeller, Dotpay, Moneta and TrustPay. Of course, you can use bank transfer or any of the major debit or credit cards if you prefer.
EnergyBet have a dedicated link where they explain minimum withdrawals and deposits. These differ but the good news is that all options are free to use.
There’s good news here too with a very prominent help button at the top of the page which leads to a simple to follow guide, listing your options. The most obvious of these is live chat which most of us prefer and once again, the button to access this is impossible to miss.
Alternatively, there is a phone number, web form, e-mail address and physical address so all bases are covered and service has proved to be fast and friendly.
EnergyBet have done a lot of things right in their short lifespan and being on hand to offer so many options for help and assistance is a great start. Funding options are good too but the most important point for most of us is that there is good value in terms of odds and the choice of markets they appear in.
The lack of promotions isn’t good news but for longer term value, this is a good place for serious, rather than bonus hunting customers, to sign up.
- New welcome offer is a 100% match on opening credits worth up to 50 Euros
- Excellent set of markets including politics, specials and eSports
- Strong and competitive prices across the board
- One of the best lists of payment providers around
- Easy to access, comprehensive set of help facilities
- Layout of site is a little confusing, especially with the list of markets
Feel free to check out some other bookmaker reviews for a real bonus.
|Company Name:||Probe Investments Limited|
|Other Games Offered:||EnergyBet Casino|
|Restricted Countries:||BelgiumCuracaoDenmarkEstoniaFranceHong KongIsraelItalyRomaniaSpainTurkeyUnited States of America|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU), Fractional (UK)|
|Deposit Options:||AbaqoosBank TransferDotpayEutellerGiroPayiDEALMaestroMastercardMoneta.ruMultibancoNetellerPaySafeCardPrzelewy24Qiwi eWalletSkrillSkrill 1-TapSofortüberweisungTrustlyTrustPayVisaVisa ElectronYandex MoneyZimpler|
|Withdrawal Options:||Bank TransferMaestroMastercardNetellerSkrillTrustlyVisaVisa ElectronYandex Money|
|Phone:||+44 203 608 6491 , +356 9994 5112|