The Mansion Group have been a recognised name in the world of gaming for many years and have now made their first move into sportsbook with the launch of MansionBet. The trust that they have built up is likely to help build a customer base but we need more than a recognised brand to encourage us into yet another sign up.
So what exactly can we look forward to if we choose to add MansionBet to our list of betting sites?
- Key Terms : 18+, New customers only, Min deposit €10, Bet €10 at odds of evens (2.0) or greater, Multiple bets with cumulative odds of evens (2.0) count, each leg must have odds of 1/5 (1.2) to be eligible. Each way bets are eligible for this promotion. Upon qualifying bet settlement, 1 x €5.00 Free Bet will be credited to your account. Once the first €5.00 Free Bet has been used a further 3 x €5.00 Free Bets will be applied to your account. Free bet stake not returned after bet settlement. Valid for 7 days, each Free Bet must be used in its entirety. T&C's Apply.
- Key Terms : 18+, New customers only, Min deposit £10 (UK debit cards only), Bet £10 at odds of evens (2.0) or greater, Multiple bets with cumulative odds of evens (2.0) count, each leg must have odds of 1/5 (1.2) to be eligible. Each way bets are eligible for this promotion. Upon qualifying bet settlement, 1 x £5.00 Free Bet will be credited to your account. Once the first £5.00 Free Bet has been used a further 3 x £5.00 Free Bets will be applied to your account. Free bet stake not returned after bet settlement. Valid for 7 days, each Free Bet must be used in its entirety. T&C's Apply.
MansionBet launched at the start of 2018 and have already published a generous welcome bonus that competes well with the rest of the industry. It’s a Bet £10.00 Get £20.00 on your first deposit and can bring additional funds at the top end of the scale and it has a low entry point of £10.00 so it’s easy to get on board.
Initial deposits must be by debit card only and there is a 6x rollover tied to the offer so we do recommend you check all terms and conditions before going ahead.
There are ongoing promos too with an Acca Boost offer and an Acca Club which can return weekly free bets of £10.00 so this is a very positive start for the new operator.
Sports Markets / Odds
As it is with most bookmakers, football is the main focus here while it’s also good to see that horse racing is covered by MansionBet. All the popular sports are available and this is a very comprehensive overall list with lots of niche events included.
Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Basketball, Aussie Rules, Badminton, Baseball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, American Football, Futsal, Gaelic Sports, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, MMA, Motor Sport, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Speedway, Table Tennis, Trotting, Volleyball.
MansionBet also have a very active eSports section and there are additional markets for novelty betting including political and entertainment options so this is a very comprehensive list overall.
As an established brand, they may well appear on the odds comparison sites very soon but while we wait for that to happen, we’ve cross checked a few prices and found MansionBet to be competitive, particularly on the core sports of football and horse racing.
MansionBet have a guide to deposits and withdrawals at the bottom of their homepage but funding options are limited right now with only debit cards available. That position could well change in the near future and it would offer more flexibility if some eWallets were included.
The minimum deposit is £10.00 and the maximum £25,000 and in terms of withdrawals, the operator states that it may take up to 48 hours for the money to appear in your account.
Along with that guide to funding, MansionBet have a lot of useful information around their site but in general their help services are a little hard to track down. There is a contact button hidden away at the bottom left of the homepage and that leads to an email address and a local telephone number.
The services that are here have proved to be fast, efficient and friendly but the inclusion of a live chat operator would be welcome moving forward.
As a brand that has been established for some time, you could be forgiven for expecting more options in terms of funding and customer service here. However, those are really only small downsides in what is a very good package overall.
The welcome offer is very competitive with £50.00 up for grabs, backed by fair rollover terms and this is followed by two distinct ongoing promos which hold good value. Choice of markets and strong prices are involved here too making MansionBet a good addition to your own range of sportsbook sites.
- Welcome Bonus worth up to £50.00 as a 50% matched deposit
- Ongoing promotions including Acca Boost and Acca Club
- Very comprehensive set of markets with competitive odds
- Restricted set of payment options with just debit cards
|Company Name:||Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd|
|Other Games Offered:||MansionBet Casino MansionBet Games MansionBet Live Casino|
|Restricted Countries:||United States of America|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU), Fractional (UK), American (US)|
|Deposit Options:||Visa Debit|
|Withdrawal Options:||Visa Debit|
|Phone:||08002792688 , +35020065068|