Genting may be better known for providing a great range of casino options, both online and in the physical world but the company operates an interesting sportsbook which continues to grow in popularity.
Registered in Alderney and Malaysia, GentingBet has offices and physical presences across the globe but just how good is their sports betting arm and why should you sign up for a new account?
GentingBet Bonus Review
- A "Qualifying Bet" is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10.00 or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more) on a sports betting event of your choice.Terms & Conditions £10 First Bet Insurance: New customers only. A qualifying bet is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10 or more (at odds of evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more. Only losing win single part of an E/W bet will qualify. free bet credited within 24 hours of qualifying bet settling and must be used within 14 days. free bet stake not included in returns. Full T&C’s here.
- Terms & Conditions £25 First Bet Insurance: New customers only. Valid only for accounts tracked from an eligible referring website. A qualifying bet is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10 + (at odds of evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more. Only losing win single part of an E/W bet will qualify. Free bet equal to your qualifying stake will be credited within 24 hours of qualifying bet settling and must be used within 14 days. free bet stake not included in returns. Full T&C’s Apply.
Compared with other bookmakers, some customers may feel that the list of available sports markets is a fairly restricted one. However, all of the most popular events are covered in a list which reads.
Horseracing, football, tennis, golf, cricket, rugby, boxing, basketball, snooker, darts and American Football.
If you like to use e-wallet facilities when making deposits and withdrawals then GentingBet are unfortunately very restrictive on this point. Popular options such as Skrill and Neteller are absent so be aware that you may have to use traditional methods when managing the financial aspects of your account.
Bank transfers are acceptable however and there is an extensive list of debit and credit cards that includes Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Electron and Diners Club.
GentingBet’s help section is a little tricky to find but at the bottom of the home page, the ‘contact us 24/7’ link gives you all the information you need. Live chat is the most popular option and this is manned every day except Christmas Day while there is also an e-mail address if you need it.
Finally, you can hit the ‘request a call back’ button to complete one of the most extensive and useful sets of help facilities around.
Great odds and generous promotions help GentingBet score in what is an increasingly competitive market and their help options are among the best in the industry.
You may know the company better for their Casinos but don’t ignore their sports arm as you will be missing out on a host of great benefits.
- Generous welcome bonus up to £25
- Ongoing promotions for the life of the account
- Competitive odds on all markets
- Excellent customer service
- The list of banking options could be improve
|Company Name:||FSB Technology|
|Other Games Offered:||GentingBet Casino GentingBet Live Casino GentingBet Poker|
|Restricted Countries:||Antigua and BarbudaAustraliaAustriaBelarusBelgiumBulgariaCanadaChinaCyprusDenmarkEstoniaFranceGermanyGreeceHong KongIsraelItalyJapanLibyaMalaysiaNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNorth KoreaNorwayPolandRomaniaRussian FederationSerbiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSudanSwitzerlandSyriaTanzaniaThe PhilippinesTurkeyUnited States of America|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU), Fractional (UK)|
|Deposit Options:||Credit CardsDebit CardsDeltaDinersMaestroMastercardSoloUkashVisaVisa DebitVisa Electron|
|Withdrawal Options:||Debit CardsDeltaDinersMaestroMastercardSoloVisaVisa DebitVisa Electron|
|Phone:||Request a call back Option|