A new entry into the world of online sports betting, QuinnBet were established as recently as 2017 and they have a big focus on the UK and Irish markets. However, the operator is accessible in most territories and there is plenty to enjoy no matter where you are based.
If you are looking for a new bookie to add to your portfolio, here’s what you can expect when you sign up.
- Bet €10 Get €40Key Terms : This promotion is only valid for new Republic of Ireland QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over, who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer. To secure entry, you must place a qualifying first bet of at least €10 at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on any sports market of your choice. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer. T & C's apply.
- No Deposit Free Bet! Plus... 50% Back of First Day Sportsbook Losses up to £25 Or a Guaranteed £5 Free Bet when you Bet £10. UK Customers (18+)Key Terms : This promotion is only valid for new UK QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer. To receive the No Deposit Free Bet, you must enter the coupon code BET in the coupon tab at registration and have your account details fully verified. Full T&Cs apply,
Sports Markets / Odds
There is a good mix of markets here and while there is a traditional feel to the events offered, QuinnBet quote prices for a number of niche events too. Here is the full list of available sports as of July 2018.
American Football, Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, GAA Football, GAA Hurling, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, Pool, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis and Volleyball.
That’s a good mix of traditional and newer, niche options and while there are no dedicated eSports markets at present, punters can make use of virtual sports plus politics and entertainment bets.
It’s too soon for QuinnBet to appear on the main odds comparison sites but a quick check of their early pricing looks promising and the operator looks particularly strong on the most popular sports such as football and tennis.
As of July 2018, the only acceptable funding methods available at QuinnBet are debit and credit cards. All major cards are taken here so that should give the majority of players the chance to get on board.
It would, however, be useful to see the main eWallets, Skrill and Neteller, being listed in the future as this will offer flexibility and is likely to increase the customer base.
Customer service options can be accessed by clicking on the contact button at the top right hand corner of the homepage. These will lead to a series of FAQs and while these are logically laid out and easy to follow, there is a dedicated support email listed for those who need additional help.
The service has been shown to be fast, friendly and efficient although some punters would perhaps like at see a live chat operator introduced in the future.
While there is that UK and Ireland focus, Quinnbet are ticking a lot of boxes for players right across mainland Europe and beyond. There is a good choice of promotions but regular value is provided through competitive odds which come in a wide set of popular and niche markets.
The site is easy to navigate and the support system is a strong one despite the absence of that live chat facility. The only area that could be developed is banking, where that restricted set of funding options currently apply. That’s really only a small downside and once on board, there is plenty to enjoy here and lots of reasons why Quinnbet can be added to your own betting portfolio.
- Wide set of sporting markets with competitive prices on core sports
- Good set of ongoing offers which add to the value through the life of the account
- Fast and efficient customer service
- Restricted set of funding options with only debit and credit cards accepted as of July 2018
QuinnBet Sports Information
|Company Name:||FSB Technology (UK) Ltd|
|Other Games Offered:||QuinnBet Sports Casino|
|Restricted Countries:||United States of America|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU), Fractional (UK)|
|Deposit Options:||MaestroMastercardVisaVisa Electron|
|Withdrawal Options:||MaestroMastercardVisaVisa Electron|