Licensed in Malta, their trust is backed up by all the usual factors that make a good bookie – a wide choice of sports and good prices in each one. Here’s what you can look forward to if you choose to sign up.
- Wagering requirements for the countries Austria, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland: five (5) times turnover of initial balance (deposit + bonus) with odds of at least 1.80.
- Bet £10 Get £10Key Terms : Valid until further notice | New players after 30.09.2020 | Valid on first Sports bet | Min. dep. £10 req. | Min. £10 wag. on the first bet with min. total odds of 3/4 to qualify | Bet must be settled | Bonus Wag. req.1x on min. 2-fold Acca bets (min. 1/4 odds each selection) with min. final odds of 4/5 | Virtual and cashed out bets do not qualify | One-time offer | Bonuses credited following working day | T&Cs apply | 18+ | BeGambleAware.org
- Key Terms : 18+. New Customers Only. 100% Welcome Bonus up to €50. Minimum deposit: €10. Maximum Bonus: €50. Wagering Requirements: 12x (Deposit+Bonus). Minimum 2 selections with total odds of 1.80. Payment method and country restrictions apply. Offer is valid until 31.12.2020. Bets placed on different selections within the same market or bets placed on equivalent markets are not eligible for this offer. Gamble Responsibly.
Sports Markets / Odds
Here is a full list of the sports that you can currently access as an LV BET customer:
Football, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Baseball, Handball, American Football, MMA, Boxing, Formula One, Speedway, Snooker, Biathlon, Darts, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Aussie Rules Football, Winter Sports, Cycling, Cricket, Badminton, Chess, Floorball, Futsal, Motorsports, Netball, Pesapallo, Olympic Games, Surfing, Squash, Table Tennis, Water Polo and Pool.
With the possible exception of horse racing, that list covers pretty much all of the popular sports that anyone would want and there is a good selection of niche events too. Novelty and Politics markets are available and there are good eSports options too for those who like to get involved.
LV BET are not, as yet, on the bigger odds comparison sites: You may find them on some of the smaller portals or alternatively, you will need to check the prices by yourself. Few, if any, will have the time to do that but we’ve seen their prices constantly over a number of years and have found them to be competitive right across the board, but particularly in the most popular events such as football and tennis.
LV BET will be popular with some members of the betting community as they have one of the best range of options when it comes to funding. As you’d expect, all of the major debit and credit cards are accepted but for those who prefer to use eWallets, this is one of the biggest set of selections around.
Skrill and Neteller are here as the most popular options for the betting community and they are joined by Trustly, Zimpler, PaySafeCard, Sporopay, EuTeller and Ideal.
Some of those providers are very small operators but it’s really good to see such a wide list and that’s a real positive.
A live chat operator is already in place and for most punters that is the preferred way to access any customer service section. The help centre is easy to find at the top right of the page and if you don’t want to talk to a person in real time, you can send an anonymous web form.
There is a set of FAQs too and service has been found to be fast, friendly and efficient.
Some punters will join a new bookmaker simply because of the bonuses and you can find those here, while others will stay away until the bookie becomes more established. LV BET have only been online since 2017 but we would urge customers to get involved and stick around for the long term.
There are good prices in a wide set of markets plus all the back up you need from funding options and customer service so this really would be worth looking into with a quick and simple sign up.
- Good set of sporting markets with strong prices on core sports
- Excellent range of banking options – one of the best around
- Choice of easy to find customer service facilities including live chat
- Hard to find a downside with LV BET but the fact that they are relatively new may deter some punters.
LV BET Information
|Company Name:||Fairload Ltd.|
|Other Games Offered:||LV BET Casino|
|Restricted Countries:||AfghanistanAlgeriaAngolaAustraliaBahrainBelgiumBritish Virgin IslandsChinaCroatiaCubaCzech RepublicDenmarkEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGuamHong KongHungaryIndonesiaIranIraqIsraelItalyJordanKuwaitLatviaLibyaLithuaniaMalaysiaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMoroccoNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorthern Mariana IslandsOmanPakistanPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarRomaniaRwandaSamoaSaudi ArabiaSerbiaSlovakiaSomaliaSpainSudanSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaThe PhilippinesTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyUnited Arab EmiratesUnited States of AmericaYemen|
|Odds Formats:||Decimal (EU)|
|Deposit Options:||EutellerGiroPayiDEALMaestroMastercardMoneta.ruNetellerPaySafeCardSkrillSkrill 1-TapSofortüberweisungTrustlyVisaVisa ElectronZimpler|
|Withdrawal Options:||Bank TransferMaestroMastercardMoneta.ruNetellerSkrillTrustlyVisaVisa Electron|
|Phone:||+356 77 041 568|