Claim a Monumental £500.00 Welcome Bonus from SportNation.bet
If you haven’t come across SportNation up until now and you are based in the UK, this could be the perfect time to consider a new sign up. Having rebranded and ditched the old Bet on Brazil name earlier in 2017, the company has worked hard to make their mark in the industry and they have just produced one of the biggest welcome offers a sportsbook has ever seen.
Up to £500 is available for those UK customers signing up for a new account and it is only available from now until the end of September. It’s the size of offer that is more commonly seen at the casinos so let’s straight away take a look at its significant terms.
Please check all of the terms and conditions relating to this deal but these are the important points that you need to know:
- The offer is open to UK residents only who do not hold and have not previously held an account with SportNation or Bet on Brazil.
- The offer is a 25% match on your opening credit and funding here is by debit or credit card only
- When making that first deposit, be sure to enter the Promo Code SN500 when prompted to do so
- Wagering requirements are attached to this deal and you will need to play through the amount of the deposit and bonus combined 5 times with bets at minimum odds of 2.00 (Even Money).
- You have 30 days to complete this rollover
So it does require a high deposit of £2000 to trigger the full bonus but there are lower entry points and if you are a regular punter then it should be easy enough to reach those wagering requirements.
Once you are on board as a SportNation customer you will find that there is a great range of sports to bet on and this is one of the best new bookmakers around when it comes to football betting. Offers and promos will continue to drop in for the life of your account but there couldn’t be a better way to start things off.
Remember, you have until the 30th of September to claim this offer so act quickly if you want to take advantage of one of the best sportsbook welcome offers ever seen.