2nd Place Refunded Bets with Racebets this Saturday
All the buzz may be around Cheltenham at the moment but we still have a few days racing left before the Festival gets underway. That includes a busy Saturday card where dedicated bookmaker Racebets have produced a money back offer for selected races at Sandown and Wolverhampton.
The promotion is linked to the ITV Handicaps at each venue and it will refund qualifying losing bets if your horse finishes in second place. It doesn’t have to be behind the SP favourite – as long as that pick finishes in second place then you can be eligible.
Firstly, here are the races from the March 11 cards to which this promotion applies.
- Sandown: 1.50, 2.25 and 3.25.
- Wolverhampton: 2.05 – all times are GMT.
And, here are the significant terms to this deal.
- Bets must be placed ante post, on the day of the races and in the fixed odds markets only.
- Offer available to residents of UK, Ireland, India and UAE.
- Maximum refund allowable under this deal is £25.00 or Euro equivalent.
- Refunds will arrive as ‘bonus cash’ and the amounts must be played through three times before any returns can be withdrawn.
- Offer only applies if there are at least 5 runners in the specified race.
Please check all terms and conditions before you proceed but these are the significant details of what is a quick and easy promotion to follow.
Those Sandown races offer three Grade 3 renewals with busy fields, the first of which is a Novices’ Handicap Hurdle which can be tricky enough to call.
Over at Wolverhampton, the Lincoln Trial Handicap is a Class 3 with 13 runners declared right now so it’s a smaller field but this could still be a useful promotion.
Four ITV handicaps could really put you in the mood for Cheltenham and this simple offer from Racebets can provide 2nd place refunds and a second chance of picking a winner and landing a profit.