Bet £20.00 Get a Boosted £200 Profit on Manchester United Winning the League with SportNation
It was a very positive start to the new Premier League campaign for Manchester United as they brushed aside West Ham at Old Trafford. You can’t read too much into the tables at this stage as United take top slot but the manner of that victory got a reaction from the bookies.
With Chelsea suffering a shock defeat at home to Burnley, care the new second favourites to take the league title in May. The standard price is around 11/4 in the markets with MarathonBet offering the current best odds of 14/5 so a new customer deal worth an effective 10/1 with SportNation could significantly boost any profits.
This is quite a specific deal so we do recommend that you check all of its terms and conditions but here are the important points.
- This is an offer for new customers only so you can proceed if you don’t have an account at SportNation and haven’t held one in the past.
- Sign up is fast and easy and when those details have been entered, credit a minimum of £20.00 into your new account using either a bank transfer or a debit / credit card.
- When those funds are clear, stake the fixed sum of £20.00 on Manchester United to win the Premier League at the end of the 2017/18 season.
- If you are a winner, returns at SportNation’s published book price will come back to your account as cash.
- The balance, up to the enhanced odds of 10/1, will be issued as Free Bet Tokens, known as Bonus Cash within 24 hours.
- With Bonus Cash, there are rollover terms so you must play through this figure three times within a 30 day period before you can withdraw any profits.
Under Jose Mourinho, Manchester United won three trophies in the 2016/17 campaign. That’s assuming that you count the Community Shield which Jose certainly does but a sixth place finish in the Premier League would have disappointed the Old Trafford faithful.
The problem was a lack of goals and although United had one of the meanest defences in the division, they just couldn’t score enough at the right end of the pitch. The club has looked to address that issue by spending a mighty £75 million on Everton striker Romelu Lukaku and the Belgian’s performance in that win over West Ham suggests that he could be worth every penny.
Lukaku scored twice and a 4-0 victory overall indicates that Mourinho’s men will be far more positive this time around and more potent in front of goal.
An improvement in that firepower could therefore be the missing ingredient as United look to win their first league title since the days of Sir Alex Ferguson. There is a long way to go of course but early signs are clearly promising and if you were looking to back Manchester United to win the Premier League this season, you have until 23rd August 2017 to take advantage of this new customer offer from SportNation.