Manchester United v Leicester City: Claim 25/1 on The League Leaders with Coral
Manchester United have enjoyed an explosive start to the 2017/18 Premier League season with two straight 4-0 wins over West Ham and Swansea. On Saturday, Craig Shakespeare’s Leicester City may therefore be travelling to Old Trafford with some trepidation as they look to spoil the party.
United are now second favourites for the title at 13/10 with 10Bet and for this game, they are a comfortable odds on for the three points at a best of 31/100 with MarathonBet. Elsewhere, Coral are among a host of outlets quoting 3/10 in their standard markets but for new customers, they promise to take that all the way up to 25/1.
Please check all the relevant terms and conditions for this deal but here are the main points that you need to know:
- This is an offer for new customers to Coral so you are free to sign up via the link if you don’t already hold an account here.
- Sign up with some basic details and Coral will then take you to their cashier where you must deposit a minimum of £5.00.
- When making that credit, do not use Skrill, Neteller or paysafecard as they are excluded from the promotion. We recommend funding your account via a debit or credit card.
- Funds should clear straight away and you can then stake the fixed amount of £1.00 on Manchester United to beat Leicester City when the two teams meet at Old Trafford on Saturday August 26, 2017.
- If your bet wins you will be paid in two stages: Profits at Coral’s standard book price (currently 3/10) will come back to you as cash into your new account while the balance arrives as free bet tokens.
- If the bet loses you will still receive a free bet token worth £5.00
- Please note that with Coral, free bet tokens will expire after just four days.
We know, as regular bettors, that no gamble can ever be considered as ‘nailed on’ but this could be one of the better new customer promos from the latest round of Premier League fixtures. United are flying high right now and although it is still very early in the new season, they look to be serious contenders for the title for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson left the club.
Leicester City look a much better side under Craig Shakespeare and while it seems extremely unlikely that they will repeat that incredible title triumph of 2015/16, they should be in line for a much more comfortable campaign without any threat of relegation.
An entertaining 90 minutes should certainly be in the offing and if you feel that Manchester United are the best option for the three points, this new customer deal from Coral could seriously boost your eventual profits.