Using NETELLER for Online Sports Betting
List of Bookies Accepting NETELLER:
See our list of all reputable neteller betting sites who accept NETELLER as a deposit or withdrawal option.
Deposit to a betting site with NETELLER
NETELLER offers a service that allows you to make online payments to betting sites instantly and for free. The easiest way to do that is to visit the actual gambling site’s cashier and initiate a real money transfer from there. Let’s see how this looks like with bet365:
1. Log in to your bet365 account and click on the Deposit Now button on the top right side.
2. In the pop up window select NETELLER from the drop-down menu and fill your NETELLER Account ID, Security ID, the deposit amount and your password.
When done, click the ’Make Deposit’ button and you are done. The deposit is totally free and the minimum deposit is 10 GBP, while the maximum is 20.000 GBP. The money will appear instantly on your bet365 betting account and you are ready to start wagering. Couldn’t be easier, right?
Cashout from a betting site with NETELLER
Ideally, you’ll also have to withdraw your winnings from the operator at some point, and NETELLER comes handy here as well. Just as easily as you deposited you can cash out your funds to your NETELLER account, from where you can transfer it directly to your bank account or Mastercard. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your gambling account and find a link to ’Withdrawal’ ro the Cashier. In our example with bet365 you should click on ’Deposit’ just like with depositing in the previous example, and then click ont he ’Withdraw’ tab on the right.
2. Now enter the amount you would like to withdraw and press the ’Make Withdrawal’ button. Note that you don’t need to log in to your NETELLER account at this stage. With most betting sites the method used when depositing will be used for the cashout as well by default. In some cases -mostly when you already deposited via multiple methods- you can choose which option you would like to use for the withdrawal.
NETELLER Top Up and Withdrawal
In order to be able to pay into any gambling provider, first you need to top up your NETELLER account. Just select the ’Money In’ link in your eWallet and select the option that suits you the most.
Deposit options are listed with their icons for easier browsing and they include credit and debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro), Ukash, Paysafecard and some local options. Also, to give you all the information you need, you can also check the fees associated with each deposit option. When you made your choice, click on it and follow the step-by step instructions for loading your ewallet.
Opening a NETELLER account
It is totally free to join, you just need to register an account here and within one minute you can have it up and running. Just enter your details and you are ready to go. You can have your ewallet in any of 22 different currencies: AUD, GBP, BGN, CAD, DKK, EUR, HUF, INR, JPY, LTL, MYR, MXN, MAD, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SGD, SEK, CHF, TND, USD.
- 1. Fill in e-mail address, country of residence and desired account currency
- 2. Fill in the personal details required
- 3. Print or edit your security questions (optional)
- 4. Verify your account: Your NETELLER account will be unverified after registration. In order to unlock extra features such as your own Mastercard debit card linked to your NETELLER acount or higher transaction limits, you have to verify yourself. To do so, click on ’UNVERIFIED’ to be able to upload a copy of one of your IDs. A passport or drivers license is all you need here and within 1 working day you will be notified about the verification of your account.
What is NETELLER?
NETELLER is one of the oldest methods of online payment, a so called e-wallet system. People in over 200 countries use this service to transfer money to and from online gambling sites, and can withdraw funds to their own bank accounts.